I'm still on a roll with my Keto Diet! Scroll down to see my final weigh in this week!
Breakfast: I'm convinced that my Keto Coffee is the key to my success. I know a lot of other people on Keto Diets who make the mistake of not including this in their daily routine and unfortunately they don't have the same results as I do.
I start every morning with a KETO Coffee. Click here for the one I use. Consider investing in a 4-pack - you'll save money and won't ever be missing it! If you're like me and add cream to your coffee, I recommend the KETO Creamer as well! It's delish and will help jumpstart your Keto Diet efforts.
- Lettuce Egg McMuffin: Bacon, friend egg, tomato, mayo between 2 pieces of boston lettuce or ice berg lettuce!
- 2 Eggs, 4 pieces of Bacon and Avocado with Spinach Dip
- Yogurt & Chia Seeds: 1/2 cup of yogurt with 1 tbs of chia seeds (let soak overnight in the fridge). In the morning, add a few berries to your container and you're good to go! ** TIP: if you eat breakfast at work, add frozen berries to your container and they will have thawed by the time you go to eat them - they will also help keep your yogurt cold.
- Fried Chicken Salad: I try the chicken in Avocado Oil for my fat content and add to a salad with a high fat content (like ranch or creamy cucumber) and add cheese, veggies and sometimes bacon!
- Steak and avocado: You can add a scoop of tzaziki or horse raddish for the steak and the avocado will help you get in your fat content for the day!
- Buffalo Chicken and Avocado: Coat your chicken in cajun spice, fry in avocado oil and VOILA!
- Shwarma & Greek Salad: This meal i actually bought. Instead of getting the meat in a pita, I asked for it on the side with a large scoop of garlic sauce and some fresh greek salad on the side
- BLT with Turkey on a lettuce "bun"
- Veal asian lettuce wraps: use soya sauce, fish sauce, carrots and onions to season the veal and add a bit of avocado oil. You can top with sour cream and srirasha.
- Chicen Parmesan with zucchini
- Chicken alfredo with broccoli (sorry no pasta! But it's still delish! If you haven't hit your carb limit for the day, you could have it with zucchini noodles)
- Taco bowl: ground beef, tomato, cheddar cheese, lettuce, avocado, sour cream and salsa.